Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and M.B.T.I are registered trademarks of Consulting Psychologists Press Inc.
28th October 2017, Tamworth - 10:00am - 4.30pm
Help yourself to:
- Understand your unique personality
- Make good life & career choices
- Navigate mid life
- Handle stress & Learn to relax
- Improve communication and understand others better
Hope CIC in association with the Centre for Life Management (CLM) is now offering this 1 day Myers-Briggs workshop at the CLM retreat center in Tamworth. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (M.B.T.I) is fast becoming one of the most significant aids to understanding the differences in personality among people and how it affects how we live, work, play, communicate, think, behave, and make choices. It also gives valuable insights into how we interact with each other and so is very useful in developing teamwork in a company, organisation or home.
Participation in a M.B.T.I. workshop has proved to be an extremely illuminating and affirming experience for many people. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, which has been carefully developed over a very long period of time helps people to understand themselves and others better. Delivered with humour and sensitivity the M.B.T.I enables delegates to build on their strengths, increase self-esteem, improve their communication skills, make good life and career choices, and recognise and value positively the differences and strengths of other ‘types’ in their lives, both at home and work.
Participation in the workshop will include:
- The completion of the Indicator prior to attending the workshop.
- Reviewing the results given out at the workshop.
- An explanation of the factors that enable us to arrive at the sixteen types illustrated by the Indicator.
- An opportunity to do a self-assessment of your own M.B.T.I type based on the information given.
- Delegates will then be given a profile of their own type and the opportunity to discover their own ‘best fit’ profile.
- Delegates will also be given an understanding of the dynamics of their own and other types and will be able to see the effects on every aspect of their life, e.g. work, relationships, home, relaxation and stresses.
- An understanding of type can then be applied to our every day relationships in the family, at home or at work so we can grow in understanding and effective communication with the important people in our lives of other types.
- Understanding Personality Type
- Results of your M.B.T.I
- Self Assessment
- Finding my Best Fit type.
- Understanding my strengths and relating to other personality types
- Using MBTI to understand my stresses and grow as a person
Stella Doggett B.Sc(Econ), P.G.C.E
Having studied for a social science degree, which included courses in sociology, social psychology and economics, Stella trained as a teacher and specialised for several years working with children with learning difficulties. She has provided counselling and training for C.L.M for a number of years, and previously worked in a NHS counselling team in the West Midlands. She is a qualified M.B.T.I user and has been running workshops for various organisations for twenty years.
The workshop will be held at the Center for Life Management retreat centre, Hillcrest Cottage Centre, 172 Long Street, Dordon, Tamworth, B78 1QA. This is a 5 minute drive off Junction 10 of the M42. Click here for a location map.
The workshop costs £50 for the day and includes the M.B.T.I questionnaire and score sheet, parking and refreshments. You are welcome to bring your own lunch or this can be ordered in at £7.50.
If you are interested in attending this workshop please email
or Call 01827 894 988
Corporate CLM Clients have included:
- West Mercia Constabulary
- Clamason Industries Ltd. Kingswinford
- Kay and Company Ltd. (GUS Home Shopping)
- Britannia Productions Ltd.
- TIMBMET Ltd, Oxford
- St Paul’s Hostel, Worcester
- Shaftesbury Christian Centre
- Battenfield Gloenco Extrusions Ltd
- Worcester College of Technology
- The Working Women’s Group, Kidderminster.
- Wyre Forest District Council
- The R.N.I.B New College, Worcester
- Hagley Roman Catholic School, Hagley
Previous delegates comments about our M.B.T.I workshops:
‘I wish I had known this 20 years ago’
‘Thank you for a marvellous training session’
‘I couldn’t have handled the situation before doing your workshop’
‘The best ‘away day’we have had’